Personal Assistant in Paris, France
We are looking for a male personal assistant to provide seamless administration to a renowned businessman, supporting him in all his business needs, as well as serving in a personal capacity.
- Travel arrangements: logistics and planning, flights, hotels, ground service
- Reservations at restaurants, lounges, bars, hotel clubs
- Coordinating events and access to concerts, theatre productions, sporting events
- Extensive calendar management and scheduling, this will also involve liaising with your boss’ family members and household staff
- Coordinating business meetings: drafting agendas, invitations, meeting minutes
- Light book-keeping: must be able to do basic accounting
- Staying abreast of social and business communications pertaining to your role
- Fielding inquiries and communicating via telephone and email
Skills and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably related to the hospitality industry
- In-depth knowledge of Paris and London, passionate interest in luxury services in both cities
- A strong network in the high-end hospitality field in both cities
- Effective organization skills, good eye for detail, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize accordingly. Strong leadership skills and pro-active management style, the ability to multi-task in an efficient manner.
- Tech savvy: Mac literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and smartphones
- Fluent English (fluent French, but not required)
This is a short-term posting, which could be extended based on the requirements.
Salary will be based on experience.