Housekeeper in London, United Kingdom
A lovely family is looking for a native Arabic speaking housekeeper / nanny / cook for a full time live-in position in London. You will be working alongside two other housekeepers and will be required to speak to a 2-year old child in Arabic.
Duties and responsibilities
Working alongside 2 other housekeepers, duties will include:
- planning of cleaning tasks related to the different parts of the property;
- a deep clean of the property;
- vacuuming and cleaning of floorboards, carpets and rugs;
- dusting and polishing;
- laundry and ironing;
- taking care of luxury clothes;
- ensuring that all bed linen is regularly changed.
- cooking for the family of 3.
- looking after a 2-year old boy, including feeding, walking, playing, speaking in Arabic
- babysitting when necessary.
- Native Arabic speaker
- Valid visa and work permit
- 3 years’ experience in childcare and housekeeping
- Experience in taking care of luxury clothes and valuable items
- Good culinary skills
- Preferably pediatric training
This is a live-in position. A separate room with a shared kitchen and bathroom is provided.
High salary depending on experience and qualifications.