Chauffeur in London, United Kingdom
A Russian family is looking for a professional and highly experienced personal driver in London, UK.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Work schedule: 5 days per week, Thursday and Sunday off, but Saturday will be a working day. Minimum 40 work hours per week, over-time will certainly be required but will be payed extra.
Holiday: 21-28 calendar days per year.
Full description of responsibilities and duties
- Driving a Mercedes GL
- Performing chauffeur duties for the family
- Making regular airport and daily school runs
- Running various errands (professional and personal)
- Car maintenance: monitoring its state of repair, regular servicing, ensuring it is clean well presented at all times
- Maintaining the garage clean and tidy
- Assorted errands and courier services (aking tickets to a specified address, collecting medicine and other goods, going shopping, etc.)
- 3 years’ experience working for a private family with children
- Fluent English
- Flexible character and willingness to work overtime
- Candidates must provide the number of accidents, police checks etc.
Salary: GBP 600 net per week (for 40 work hours), overtime work will be paid at a rate of GBP 15 per hour.
Trial period: 3 months.
Starting Date: 30 August 2015.