Car Collection Manager in Nevada, United States of America
We are looking for an excellent candidate for our client who has recently moved to Nevada in the USA.
You must be a skilled, experienced car mechanic and willing to relocate close to our client's property. You will also be expected to travel at short notice.
Our client has one of the biggest car collections in the USA, with some of the rarest and most valuable cars in the industry, dating from the early years of production.
The client will be involved with the daily running of the collection and in frequent contact with te mechanic. Some vehicles are being transported via private plane from other properties belonging to the client.
Candidates should have
- Level 1 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance
- Level 2 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology
- Certificate of advanced servicing V8, V12 and flat 12
- Minimum of 15 years experience in sports cars
- Certificate in modern car electronic maintenance
- Experience working alone and under pressure
- The ability to maintain a fleet of highly valuable cars to the highest standard
You will be provided with all and the best technical equipment.
Very good salary, based on experience.
If you are available from September, have all documents and a clean criminal records check, then please apply.