Butler in London, United Kingdom
Live-out butler/chef for a private household in London. The role is varied, will require flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
One part of your responsibilities will include:
- Cooking to dinner party standards, planning meals, ensuring the house is fully stocked at all times, setting the table, meeting and greeting, serving lunch and dinner.
- Maintaining the silverware, polishing and buffing the floors, ensuring the cars are tanked, cleaned and in good repair.
- Understanding and successfully managing the technical and building systems, liaising with contractors for their repair and maintenance.
- Helping to run errands, assisting with travel arrangements and general admin. Some driving, expect airport runs and school pick ups.
- You will also help carry out housekeeping duties, alongside the housekeeper, to maintain the house to high standards of cleanliness at all times.
- You may be asked to travel in order to care for other properties or other family members.
- The dress code is informal, but you must be well presented at all times.
- You must be able to live and work legally in the UK.
- Fluent English, some German or Spanish would be a plus. (Principal language spoken is German)
- You must have experience in formal service.
- Can do attitude.
- Team-player, punctual, respectful, honest, discreet, with a pleasant and happy disposition
Full time, live-out.
Four weeks paid vacation to be taken when we are away in the summer and/or around Christmas.
Working from noon to the end of day as necessary.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Salary: £35,000.00 /year