House Manager in Moscow, Russia
Large Russian investment group is looking for a house manager for the CEO, located in Moscow.
- Managing staff of the CEO's family office: approximately 50 people, including nurses, chefs, drivers, bodyguards, private plane and yacht staff.
- Organizing the smooth operation of the personal services for the CEO, including: reception services, business travel, security, car parks, private aircraft, yachts, engineering equipment for premium real estate in Russia and abroad, catering, cleaning, personal errands.
- Managing budgets and operating costs, staff payroll.
- Providing legal support for the CEO and his property.
- Supervising private companies maintaining the CEO's real estate, aircraft, yachts, cars, etc.
- Modernizing and renovating the Moscow property, including: selecting appropriate service providers and conducting quality control checks
- Recruiting a professional and motivated team for the CEO’s office.
- Participating in the purchase/sale of ultra high-end real estate.
The position involves frequent business travel.
- Higher education. Training in a butlering school or similar is required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a family office head or a manager of a large business/director of a concierge company, travel agency, hotel, etc.
- Experience in managing a team of service units: engineers, maintenance of premium class complex, engineering/technical systems, cleaning and catering.
- Experience in dealing with service contractors in foreign jurisdictions.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Excellent salary ($10 000 per month or higher), office in the centre of Moscow.