Personal Assistant, Malibu, California, United States of America
A new Live out position is available in a home based office in Malibu, California, USA for an personal assistant.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar position, able to think out the box, solutions-orientated and willing to learn. Travel with the principal may be required.
This is a live-out position with an immediate start.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and would have a calm manner
- Fluent English, Spanish would be a plus
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work alone and take initiative
- Positive and willing to learn/adapt
- Managing the employer’s private office: all correspondences, make sure that “thank you” notes are sent promptly
- Manage inbox and help me feel more in control of my life by understanding my needs and managing them in a professional way.
- Communicate properly so I know what is getting done but you will manage the details.
- Managing all aspects of principal’s personal life, all errands, personals shopping
- Organizing all important documentation, maintaining it up-to-date and readily accessible
- Organizing, participating and taking notes during meetings
- Diary management, arranging meetings, agendas, press and interview requests
- Booking domestic and international personal travel as needed (both commercial and private), and create itineraries
- Assist with auctions; manage shipping and receiving, returns, etc.
- Preparing vacation home for visit: coordinating and working with house managers
- Wardrobe maintenance: pack/unpack, place newly acquired items, send items to consignment, etc.
- Occasionally help principal w coordination of philanthropic activities so Plan and coordinate events
- Help with real estate investments: communicate with tenants, trouble shoot, oversee construction
- Supervision renovations and repairs
- Researching and hiring vendors of various services
- Acting as liaison between contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Pet care: walk the dogs once a day, occasional trips to the vet, once a week physical therapy
- Occasionally handle dry cleaning
- Keep environment organized
- Work with other home staff
- Help with holiday decorating
- Projects and other as needed roles and responsibilities
- Concise and clear written, exceptional interpersonal, professional and communication skills
- Organized, meticulous
- Have a car
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Local candidate
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Calm and consummate professional Resourceful
- Kind, mild-mannered
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a home environment
- Strong attention to details, forward thinking, highly organize-do
- High level of discretion, confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Excellent memory
- Ability to foresee and avert future problems
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Salary - $35 - 37 per hour
Post on 17/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference : 1065 LD