Head Housekeeper in Hampstead, London, United Kingdom
UHNW family based in Hampstead, London, UK is looking for a high standard professional Head Housekeeper to manage housekeeping personnel (4 people) in the property (1200 square meters).
It is an 8-bedroom 5-floor property with a big kitchen, multiple terraces to be cleaned and a beautiful garden.
There is other personnel in the property: House Manager, Chef, Chauffeur, Governess, Gardener and Bodyguards.
The Head Housekeeper will be in charge of managing all the personnel during the House Manager absence. A car for work purposes can be provided.
This is a full-time live-out position.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the same position for private families
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Detail oriented, responsible, discreet
- Hands-on attitude
- Flexible and available
- Driving licence would be a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing housekeeping personnel
- Overseeing all household personnel when the House Manager is off
- Assuring high-standard cleanliness in the house at all times
- Managing recruitment for the housekeeping staff
- Training new housekeepers
- Planning monthly schedules for housekeepers
- Performing housekeeping duties when needed
- Wardrobe management (sorting clothes according to the season)
- Polishing and storing accessories
- Making beds
- Decorating the property with fresh flowers
- Managing guest arrivals and preparing rooms for them
- Packing and unpacking luggage for family travels/business trips for the gentlemen of the house
- Running personal errands for the Principals
Salary negotiable, depending on the profile and experience
- Monday – Friday (9 am – 6.30 pm)
- Saturday and Sunday – off
Start – June 2019
Ad reference : 1061 LD
Post on 10/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International