Fitness Trainer in Hyderabad, India
Enthusiastic Fitness Trainers are required for a newly created chain of premium, high-end fitness studios across India. The first studio will be located in a luxury mall in Jubilee Hills (Hyderabad), India the most upmarket location in the city, a luxurious 6000 sft state of the art studio being designed by NOCC, Paris.
The fitness studios will use the system of Lagree Fitness which is suitable for both women and men.
- Lagree Fitness is the most innovative and effective approach to full body conditioning. Lagree Fitness®™ is the ONLY fitness program to EFFECTIVELY combine Strength, Endurance, Cardio, Core, Balance, and Flexibility training not only in 1 session but in each and every move.
- Lagree Fitness®™ improves the body composition quickly and safely. The method is adaptable to anyone and is constantly evolving
- The 40-45 minute workout is performed on the Megaformer™
- The workout can be performed by participants from ages 14 and upwards.
- One week mandatory training by Lagree Ftiness master trainer is provided for all licensees and their fitness team. Future progress can be tracked on the Lagree Fitness app which consistently updates their proprietary workout routines, techniques and sequences.
Our clients intend to be the first to introduce and launch this system in India, both to reap the first movers’ advantage and set standards in establishing and operating a new generation of fitness studios with world class trainers – skilful and adept at delivering a true fitness experience.
- Trainee: Training Certification with no prior training experience. A trainee will be hired at the fitness studio and provided 1 year experience to graduate to Basic Level Trainer.
- Basic Level Trainer: Training Certification with a minimum of 1 year exp and a maximum of 2 years.
- Mid-Level Trainer: Training Certification with minimum 2 years of training experience and a maximum of 5 years
- Advanced Level Trainer: Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 1 year training on the Megaformer
- Master Trainer: 3 years and above experience training on the Megaformer.
- State-approved degree in Physical Education / Training Certification is a must. Only certified trainers will be considered.
- Conversational English is mandatory and is understood across the targeted demographics in India.
- Administering basic First-Aid if required. Desirable but not essential to the program.
- Course on nutrition while not mandatory, will be considered a bonus for hiring.
- Knowing how to operate and train on the Megaformer is not a pre-requisite. The trainer can be from any field of fitness e.g Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Gym instructor, martial arts trainer or others. Must be willing to learn and demonstrate a passion for the Megaformer.
- Ability to handle and bond with a group class to keep the momentum for the duration of the entire workout.
- Patient and deft demonstration of exercises and routines to the entire group.
- Must possess ability to adapt program to fitness levels of the participants across all ages and genders.
• Customer service skills: Polite, friendly and accessible. Build effective rapport and relationships with all members and help them achieve their
• Listening skills: Listen patiently and effectively help clients achieve their fitness goals.
• Motivational skills: Help clients finish the class on a positive note and come back for future classes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the correct usage of the Megaformer. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations to create zero-injury during workout.
- Every trainer is required to log mandated personal training hours on a monthly basis for the upkeep and updation of their skills.
- Use innovative ways and personal skills to actively promote and sell memberships. To be done without pushing members to join.
- To elevate and enhance the brand mo:ve through positive reinforcements in the member community.
- Actively observe & contribute ideas for the progress of the studios and members.
- Additional duties when not training a class: Reception and administrative duties.
- Ability to work shifts including weekends. The trainer will be compensated for shifts above regular call of duty.
- Conduct regular fitness assessment of all members
- Collect personal medical history, chronic illnesses and current medications of all members. If there are any red flags, it's the trainer's responsibility to procure doctor approval before commencing training.
- Design exciting, high energy classes, with special attention towards introducing various exercises at regular intervals to avoid monotony from setting in.
1. The company will aim to provide safe and comfortable accommodation to all its trainers. Safety will always be for utmost priority.
2. The company will provide accommodation on sharing basis. It may be single based on budget/availability.
3. The accommodation will be premium category, fully furnished with all amenities.
4. The lease rental agreement will be on the company name. The lease and deposit will be paid by the company
5. Married employees relocating to India will be provided separate accommodation.
6. In case a trainer wishes to have a have separate quarters, the company will be happy to accommodate the request. In such a case the rental amount
per month will have to be split between company and trainer
7. Accommodation Maintenance charges and all other costs towards the house to be borne by the employee.
8. All Master Trainers with 5+ years of experience will be provided separate accommodation.
9. Company car and driver will be provided for the trainers for official purpose.
1. Since relocation is a tedious and expensive process for the company, all trainers will be required to sign a 2 year no-exit clause contract with the
2. All employees who complete the 2 year contract will be awarded retention bonus for their commitment to the organization.
3. This is a full time work opportunity.
4. All trainers are required to log a minimum of 36 hours per week.
5. Trainers should report to work shift at least 45 minutes prior to class in order to prep for the session and the day.
6. In case of sick/casual leave, appropriate measures to be taken to ensure that a backup trainer is available to cover the shift.
7. Sundays will be a holiday. Indian holiday calendar will be followed to account for other business off-days.
8. While staff will be appointed to man the reception, all trainers when not training will be required to greet guests, provide guided tours of the
9. In case of exit before the contract is complete, the trainer will be required to reimburse all costs incurred towards:
· Relocation to India
· Training (Megaformer)
Ad reference : 1054 LD
Post on 19/04/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International