Personal Assistant/ Family Assistant in London, United Kingdom
A self-motivated and well-organised Personal Assistant (PA) is required for a private family based in Kensington, London. The right candidate has to speak Russian and English.
The main task of the Personal Assistant will be coordinating and supervising all service providers/contractors used in the family house and several apartments, and ensuring efficiency and excellent quality of the services provided/ works performed.
The house will require most of the Assistant’s attention as there is a garden and a swimming pool, as well as many delicate surfaces (stone, wood, leather, etc) so the Assistant will have to liaise with the service companies on a regular basis.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Experience in a similar position (private household)
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- At least conversation Russian
- Ability to draft letters and reports on behalf of the owners to a high standard of English
- Pro-active person who is able to work without much supervision (able to take decisions when needed)
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and ability to priorities tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of relationship with all service providers including all associated communications, correspondence, and data management
- Scheduling different works/services in the house and apartments and their supervision
- Ensuring that all home appliances, equipment, alarm systems, etc function properly and contacting suitable providers in case of malfunction
- Checking on gardeners and ensuring the garden is well maintained
- Overseeing swimming pool maintenance
- Giving access and overseeing contractors at the property
- Searching for new service providers if needed
- Accompany the housekeeping team for cleaning family’s apartments
- Accepting deliveries
- Occasionally liaise with managers overseas (if needed)
- Perform different personal errands.
- Communication with insurance companies, accountants etc.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10am- 6:30pm, with certain flexibility. The PA does not have to be present in the house all day long, sometimes they can work remotely and be available over the phone. Their presence in the house or apartments will be required when there are scheduled appointments with external contractors/ service providers.
Payroll Salary: £40,000 Gross per year
Ad reference : 1052 LD
Post on 18/04/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International