House Manager in Zurich, Switzerland
A professional and well-organised House Manager is required for an informal household in Zurich, Switzerland.
The house manager will be responsible for smooth running of a 600m2 house, coordinating and supervising 3 employees ( 2 housekeepers and 1 gardener) and contractors, household shopping, etc.
There is one permanent resident in the house and 2-3 people staying frequently. The position is live out, the right candidate has to be based in or near Zurich.
Start: Approximately late Summer - Autumn 2019, to be discussed.
· German and English speaker
· Swiss resident
· Driving licence would be a plus (but not a must)
· Experienced in a similar position
· Ability for administration and organisation
· Cooking skills
· Trustworthy and discreet
Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing employees, training them if needed
· Coordinating contractors and suppliers
· Managing budget
· Household administration
· Reducing costs where possible
· Helping with event/party organisation
· Shopping for the household
Schedule: Monday-Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: Up to 100,000 CHF gross per year
Post on 27/02/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference : 1035 LD