Housekeeper in Montreux, Switzerland
A lady is looking for two housekeepers to work in her secondary residence located in Montreux, Switzerland.
The main tasks of the housekeepers would be looking after this highly prestigious empty property, managing all the cleaning and maintenance.
The lady travels extensively between Gstaad, Paris and London, one or both of the houseekepers could travel with her. There is a House Manager and a Butler in the house.
The position could be live-in, a flat for the two housekeepers could be provided.
- Experience in high-end properties or in 5 star hotel
- Excellent references
- Knowledge of cleaning products and delicate materials
- Good laundry & ironing skills
- Pro-active and sensible person
- Able to work in a team
- Flexible and happy to work overtime when required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning the property to a very high standard in an organised and timely manner
- Laundry and ironing
- Proper use of cleaning products
- Shopping for cleaning products and household items
- Helping in the kitchen if needed
- Assisting with table setting for events
- Prepare luggage for Madam
- Travel with the Principals
Start date : November 2019
Employment contract: Permanent Live-in or Live-out position
Accommodation : Independent flat for the two housekeepers is provided
Probation period: To be defined
Salary : Between 6 000 to 7 000 CHF per month depending on experience (salary per housekeeper)
Ad reference 1023 PA
Post on 30/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International