Female Chef in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Royal family based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are looking for two female private chef’s (for lifestyle reason) with experience in various international cuisines, who would professionally organise the kitchen and create tasty meals for the Principal Ladies in the palace.
The person has to respect the tastes of the family members and propose dishes of international cuisine, in particular Mediterranean dishes. The Chef will be supervising a team of supporting chefs.
Meals are required on a daily basis for the family (6 people) and all receptions (up to 12 people).
The right person must speak fluent English. The position is live in.
- Experience in Michelin star restaurants
- Experience in private families
- Verifiable references
- Able to speak fluent English & French
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Team spirit and good diplomatic skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure the quality of the dishes prepared in the kitchen
- Create menus
- Train and control the kitchen team (25 people)
- Cooperate with the sous-chef to organise the kitchen
- Cook international cuisine (Asian, French, Italian)
- Daily cooking for the family (5 people)
- Prepare meals for personnel (lunch and dinner for 35 people)
- Guide the team for organising banquets and receptions
- Manage the stock and place orders
- Manage relations with suppliers
- Respect the hygiene and safety rules
- Organise the kitchen cleaning
- Full time CDI contract
- Live-in position
- Very good conditions
Very good salary depending on profile
Ad reference : 1018 SA
Post on 29/01/2019 By Morgan & Mallet International