Professional Female House Manager / PA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our business professional and her family requires the services of a Professional Female House Manager / PA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
In addition, this very demanding but very rewarding position, requires the female house manager to manage staff, schedules and services related to the Lady Principals requirements.
As sole representative of the household staff, the House Manager will be required to step into any staff position in the home during cases of absence or emergency.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
• Overseeing correct layout, change-over and upkeep of table service for breakfast, lunch and evening meals; preparing dinging tables in accordance to the theme of the reception (formal, informal, buffet, family or silver service).
• Maintaining and cleaning valuable silverware, fine porcelain and crystal ware.
• Managing and maintaining employer's VIP wardrobe (ensuring timely washing, pressing, arranging, folding and packing).
• Preparing travel plans, itinerary and luggage.
• Preserving and managing security for private art & valuable collections.
• Managing stock and supply operations, in particular of high value commodities such as fine wines, cigars and weaponry.
• Managing and supervising the creation and upkeep of floral displays throughout the home.
• Understanding, promoting and defending household protocols among staff and guests.
• Recruiting and training household staff.
• Maintaining exhaustive, up-to-date inventories or supplies and valuables.
• Inviting and welcoming guests, with an aptitude for guest relations.
• Establishing and keeping to workable estate budgets in collaboration with the employer.
• Plan meals and review with the business professional on a weekly basis.
• Preparation of meals of a high standard as and when required, based on the weekly menu.
• Serving food & beverage, ensuring proper service at all time in relation to the reception theme and ambiance.
• Organizing social events and arranging specific details for receptions.
• Liaising with financial and accounting staff with reporting responsibilities.
• Taking telephone calls, proper handling of correspondence in liaison with business professional.
• Complete and total house schedule management.
• Management of household staff compliment, in terms of scheduling, leave, appointment and duties.
• Financial & completed duty reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Management of third party suppliers and vendors.
• Managing and doing laundry as per daily schedule and requirements.
• Managing and doing ironing as per daily schedule and requirements.
• Management of grocery lists, personal errands and administration of the home’s requirements & services.
• Travel arrangements & itinerary management for both private & business engagements.
• Accurate diary keeping with timeous notifications of all engagements _ private & business.
• Staff scheduling, rostering, wages and management within the private residence in accordance to daily & special occasion requirements.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required for operations & personal needs.
• Taking full management & responsibility for personal accounts, petty cash, budgets and banking.
• Meal & menu planning, in accordance to budget & dietary restraints - Banting
• Management of third party suppliers, as first point of contact for enquiries, quotations, invoicing and
requests for payment.
• Management of relationship with all service providers including all associated communications, correspondence, report writing and data management.
• Prepared to live in and care for home in the business professional’s absence.
• Managing, hiring and training household staff if and when required.
• Managing a maintenance schedule and report on work completed.
• 3 – 5 years' experience working as a Butler/Household Manager in a private residence
• Certificate Qualification for Butler (Household or Hospitality)
• Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion
Knowledge and experience
• Fluent command of Afrikaans and English in verbal and written communication.
• Honest and trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set.
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage the entire smooth running of the home.
• Extensive experience in similar position within a private family residence with contactable references.
• High level of experience in Valet, Butler, House Manager and Service positions.
• Flexible and able to accommodate business professional’s schedule including public holidays and weekends.
• Drivers Licence.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Energetic and dynamic
• Attention to detail
• Excellent fashion sense
• Schedule is flexible in accordance to the business professional and her family’s needs
• Availability required on all Weekends and Public Holidays.
• Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
• Full time placement with 3 month probation period.
Ad reference : 1017 SA
Post on 29/01/2019 By Morgan & Mallet International