Head Housekeeper in Paris, France
A large, newly refurbished apartment (6000 sq feet) in Central Paris (opposite the Louvre), France requires the services of a knowledgeable Head Housekeeper for 3 months starting 26 February 2019. At the moment the apartment is empty and being prepared for the use of the family.
The main tasks of the Head Housekeeper would be looking after this highly prestigious empty property, managing all the cleaning and maintenance until the owners arrive.
Then the Head Housekeeper will have to hand over their tasks to the travelling staff that will arrive with the owners.
Even though the positions are temporary (for 3 months), if the owners like the Head Housekeeper, they may be offered a long-term contract.
The position is live out, accommodation is not provided.
Requirements for the Head Housekeeper
- Expert in cleaning products and the right ways of cleaning delicate materials (marble, upholstered walls, etc)
- Able to speak good English and French
- Experience in prestigious properties
- Hands-on person, able to train and instruct cleaners
Duties and Responsibilities of the Head Housekeeper
- Managing the cleaning and maintenance of the apartment
- Working in a team and supervising two cleaners
- Choosing products for cleaning
- Training the cleaners in the product use
- Instructing and supervising the cleaners
- Receiving visitors (decorators, etc)
- Accepting deliveries
- Liaising with the client’s office
Schedule: 40 hours a week
Salary : Good
Ad reference : 1010 LD
Post on 17/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International