Housekeeper in London, United Kingdom
A full time live out Housekeeper is required for a large luxury apartment in Mayfair, London, United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for a professional and meticulous person with a positive attitude.
You would be working in a team with another housekeeper/cook and expected to perform your duties to a high standard, using your own initiative.
The family consists of 2 adults and 2 children with an after-school governess.
Start: As soon as possible.
· Experience in high-end properties
· Excellent references
· Knowledge of cleaning products and delicate materials
· Good laundry & ironing skills
· Cooking skills will be a plus
· Driving licence will be a plus
· Pro-active and sensible person
· Able to work in a team and on their own
· Flexible and happy to work overtime when required
Duties and Responsibilities
· Cleaning the property to a very high standard in an organised and timely manner
· Laundry and ironing
· Proper use of cleaning products
· Shopping for cleaning products and household items
· Answering telephone calls, accepting deliveries, etc.
· Helping in the kitchen if needed
· Assisting with table setting for events
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. Flexibility is required when the family hold events (extra hours in the evenings or weekend work will be paid separately)
Salary: £12 net per hour.
Ad reference : 1001 LD
Post on 05/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International